Covid-19 Policies & Precautions
The health and well-being of our patrons, performers, volunteers, and staff is SOPAC’s utmost priority. SOPAC has developed Covid-19 policies and procedures in accordance with best practices of the performing arts industry nationwide and the guidelines outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New Jersey.
Updated as of July 26, 2023.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination or results of a negative Covid-19 test are no longer required.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required.
- If you are feeling sick and/or exhibiting symptoms, SOPAC encourages you to stay home to prevent the spread of Covid-19 or other contagious illnesses. You may contact the SOPAC Box Office if needed.
- Touchless ticketing: All SOPAC tickets can be emailed to you. You may print your ticket at home or present them on a smartphone for scanning upon entry to an event.
- Sanitizing Stations: SOPAC has installed hand sanitizing stations in the lobby and other high-traffic areas throughout the campus. SOPAC encourages all guests to use these sanitizing stations upon entry and throughout their visit.
- Air Purifiers & Filters: SOPAC has a state-of-the-art HVAC system circulating the building’s air regularly.
Please note: All policies are subject to change based on updated by CDC or State officials. Additionally, these policies may vary with some performances. Vaccination checks and testing protocls may be reinstated for some shows at the request of the artist or their management; any show-specific changes to these Covid-19 policies will be indicated on the event webpage.