Ticket Donation Requests
In cooperation with our strategic partners, it is the mission of SOPAC to enrich individual lives, and to engage and serve the needs and interests of our diverse community, through arts experiences that educate, inspire and transform.
Eligible 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations wishing to be considered for a ticket donation may receive no more than one voucher per year. Ticket donations are available through the web inquiry form below only.
Please do not solicit donations by phone, mail, e-mail or in-person.
Please do not submit multiple requests.
To be considered, your organization must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- The mission of your organization must align with SOPAC’s (above)
- The organization is located within 10 miles of South Orange/Maplewood
- Is serving the cultural arts, families and/or needs of our community
- Is holding a fundraising event within three months of issued donation
And, your organization must accept the following conditions:
- Requests are accepted July 1 – March 1
- Ticket donations/vouchers are limited
- Issued at the discretion of SOPAC on a first-come, first-served basis
- Valid for the season/fiscal year in which they are issued
- Good for “SOPAC-Presented” performances only
- Must be redeemed at least 4 weeks prior to a performance
- Expiration dates cannot be extended
- SOPAC is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
Thank you so much for considering SOPAC as a ticket donation sponsor for your fundraiser. Each season/fiscal year, there are a limited number of ticket donation requests that can be fulfilled.
At this time, SOPAC has donated all the tickets that were available this season/fiscal year. The Ticket Donation Request Form will be re-activated at the start of the new fiscal year (July 1). You may consider submitting a request form after that date for another future fundraiser. In the meantime, we wish you luck with your upcoming event.